The Toyota Highlander and Toyota Highlander Hybrid are built to provide stylish yet luxurious transportation. The Highlander is an excellent choice for families who need a vehicle they can depend on in a variety of environments, from the open highway to destinations far off the beaten path. It offers drivers plenty of passenger and cargo room so you can take whatever you need anywhere you go. At the same time, the Toyota Highlander and Toyota Highlander Hybrid come equipped with quiet interior technology, a powerful entertainment system, and exceptional performance, making the Highlander one of the top vehicles available. Here are a handful of additional reasons why the Toyota Highlander is first in its class:
- Front seats are heated and ventilated for optimal riding comfort, even when driving in bad weather conditions.
- The oversized center console works as a relaxing armrest and is also an extra storage space for items that need to be within easy reach.
- The Toyota Highlander has a specially designed rear suspension that maximizes cargo space.
- The liftgate opens by pressing a button, and its maximum height can be adjusted according to your preferences.
- The rear seat area includes a DVD/Blu-ray system to keep passengers entertained during long drives.
- A backup camera with projected path feature shows what’s potentially in your way when parking your Highlander or reversing out of a spot.
- The rear glass hatch window easily flips up so you can grab accessories without needing to open the whole lift-gate.
- A 3500-pound towing capacity means you have the power to transport huge loads when needed.
- The vehicle’s panoramic moonroof opens up to let in the sun during those pleasant summery days.
- A Lane Departure Alert system notifies you when the vehicle drifts out of the lane so you can lower the risk of an accident.
Unlike other sport utility vehicles on the road, the Toyota Highlander Hybrid is built to maximize fuel efficiency and reduce harmful emissions. The design team has made enhancements all over the vehicle, resulting in a more efficient transmission and engine that delivers better EPA MPG estimates while also receiving an Ultra Low Emission Vehicle II (ULEV-II) rating. You don’t need to sacrifice any performance either. With the Hybrid Synergy Drive system in select models you get a 3.5-liter V6 engine with an electric motor that produces 280 hybrid system net horsepower. If you’re interested in finding out more about the Highlander advantage, then we invite you to check out our in-stock inventory at North Hollywood Toyota, one of the area’s preeminent Toyota Highlander Hybrid dealers. Search our selection online and request a quote, or see if you are preapproved for financing on a new vehicle. You can also learn more about selling or trading in your current vehicle and set up the perfect time to test drive a new Highlander Hybrid by visiting our dealership. Get all of your questions answered by one of our experts by contacting us directly, or stop into the North Hollywood Toyota dealership today!