2022 Toyota Corolla MPG
If you’re in the market for a fuel-efficient vehicle for your Van Nuys commutes, it’s worth checking out the Toyota Corolla mpg. The Corolla mpg reaches up to 31 city / 40 highway and is sure to save you money on your North Hollywood commutes. Learn more about the Toyota Corolla mpg with the experts at North Hollywood Toyota. For more information, feel free to contact us anytime!
What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla?
So, what is the mpg of a Toyota Corolla? The Corolla mpg is around 31 city / 40 highway. However, this varies based on trim level. Let’s take a look at some of the different Corolla mpg figures below:
- 2022 Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined
- 2022 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined
- 2022 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined
- 2022 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined
- 2022 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined
- 2022 Toyota Corolla SE (6MT): 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined
- 2022 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined
2022 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE
If you want the perfect blend of power and efficiency for your Sun Valley commutes, it’s worth checking out the Corolla Hybrid LE, providing you with the best mpg in the lineup. Powered by a reliable 1.8L four-cylinder engine, providing up to 121 horsepower and 105 lb-ft of torque, you’ll have all the power you need to get around North Hollywood with ease. There are a few other Toyota Corolla Hybrid vehicles to choose from if you are interested in another trim level.
The Efficiency of the Toyota Corolla
The Corolla mpg and other fuel efficiency features provide some of the best fuel economy ratings in the industry. Let’s check out a few of the advanced systems that provide this impressive fuel efficiency:
- Transmission: The continuously variable transmission (CVT) provides immense reliability, and it is standard in the Corolla. The CVT provides more options when it comes to the gear ratios, making it extremely efficient.
- Engineering: The impressive design of the new Corolla is extremely aerodynamic, and it allows the vehicle to more easily cut through the air, providing improved fuel economy.
- Variable Valve Timing: This allows the valves to open and close at a more efficient rate, and it provides improved fuel economy. This feature is included in most of the Toyota lineup.
Find Your 2022 Toyota Corolla at North Hollywood Toyota!
Now that you know more about the 2022 Toyota Corolla mpg, come see this impressive vehicle for yourself at North Hollywood Toyota! Browse our new vehicle inventory, and meet with our finance center to start the buying process! Be sure to use our new vehicle specials to save near Mission Hills!
More from North Hollywood Toyota
If you’re in the market for a new truck with the hauling power to impress your fellow Mission Hills truck enthusiasts, then you’re looking for a 2022 Toyota Tundra. What is the towing capacity of a Toyota Tundra? Keep reading to learn more about the impressive Toyota Tundra towing capacity, as well as a quick…
The Toyota RAV4 is a fan favorite year after year, and one of the many reasons is the well-equipped and comfortable Toyota RAV4 interior. The Toyota RAV4 interior dimensions are generous, and even the base model is packed to the brim with all of the latest comfort and convenience features. Ready to see how…
The Toyota Camry impresses Van Nuys drivers and industry experts alike year after year for a vast array of reasons. One of which is the Toyota Camry mpg ratings. The Camry has built a reputation for longevity, dependability, and efficiency, and this model year is no exception. Explore the Toyota Camry mpg ratings more in-depth below,…