2021 Toyota RAV4 Towing Capacity
When you are ready to take your vehicle for an adventure outside of North Hollywood, you’ll want to bring all the gear. How much can you tow with the Toyota RAV4? The LE and XLE models have maximum towing capacities of 1,500 pounds, and the LE Hybrid model will bring your towing capacity up to 1,750 pounds. The RAV4 is a 5-passenger crossover that is small enough to navigate the roads of Van Nuys and Sun Valley, but capable enough to tow your gear outside of the city. Keep reading to explore the features in depth with North Hollywood Toyota.
2021 Toyota RAV4 Towing: Conventional and Hybrid
Whether you want a more traditional gas engine or you are ready to upgrade to the Toyota RAV4 LE Hybrid, you have great options. Check out the specs on both the conventional and hybrid engines of the 2021 Toyota RAV4.
2021 Toyota RAV4 Conventional Engine
- 2.5L Dynamic Force 4-Cylinder DOHC D-4S Injection with Dual Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i)
- 203 hp; 184 lb-ft of torque
- 1,500 pounds maximum towing capacity
2021 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Engine
- 2.5L Dynamic Force 4-Cylinder with SPORT, ECO, NORMAL, EV, TRAIL drive modes
- Direct Shift eight-speed Electronically Controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (ECVT).
- 219 combined net hp; internal combustion engine with 176 hp lb-ft, with an EPA estimated 41/38/40 mpg (city/highway/combined)
- 1,750-pound maximum towing capacity
2021 RAV4 Performance
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 has a variety of features to make the ride even more comfortable, safe, and dynamic. Here are a few of those features:
- Available all-wheel drive and dynamic torque vectoring all-wheel drive (TV-AWD)
- SPORT, ECO, NORMAL, EV TRAIL drive modes
- Electronic On-Demand All-Wheel Drive
- Active Cornering Assist
- Mud and Sand, Rock and Dirt, and Snow modes on higher trims
- 8.1 to 8.4 inches of ground clearance
- IIndependent MacPherson strut front suspension with stabilizer bar; multi-link rear suspension with stabilizer bar
- Power-assisted ventilated 12-inch front disc brakes
- Power-assisted ventilated 12.0-inch front disc brakes; ventilated 11.1-inch rear disc brakes
- Direct Shift eight-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission
Contact our parts center to see the accessories you can add on to improve your towing.
Come Test Drive the Toyota RAV4 at North Hollywood Toyota!
With conventional and hybrid options, and a variety of trim levels, there is a RAV4 to suit your Mission Hills lifestyle. If you still have questions about the Toyota RAV4 towing capacity, contact our team today. We can show you our inventory and help you finance the perfect vehicle for you and your family.
More from North Hollywood Toyota
If you’re in the market for a new truck with the hauling power to impress your fellow Mission Hills truck enthusiasts, then you’re looking for a 2022 Toyota Tundra. What is the towing capacity of a Toyota Tundra? Keep reading to learn more about the impressive Toyota Tundra towing capacity, as well as a quick…
The Toyota RAV4 is a fan favorite year after year, and one of the many reasons is the well-equipped and comfortable Toyota RAV4 interior. The Toyota RAV4 interior dimensions are generous, and even the base model is packed to the brim with all of the latest comfort and convenience features. Ready to see how…
The Toyota Camry impresses Van Nuys drivers and industry experts alike year after year for a vast array of reasons. One of which is the Toyota Camry mpg ratings. The Camry has built a reputation for longevity, dependability, and efficiency, and this model year is no exception. Explore the Toyota Camry mpg ratings more in-depth below,…