Available since 2011, the Toyota Prius v has proven to be very popular with consumers, who have purchased over a half-million units since this model hit the market. Not only do drivers get to encounter a driving experience unlike any other, they are also treated to a vehicle that is ahead of the game when it comes to fuel efficiency and environmental friendliness. With both an electric motor and a traditional gasoline engine, Prius v works to reduce emissions while also delivering a smooth and comfortable ride. As a result, drivers spend far less time at the pump and more time exploring on the road.
Prius v drivers are treated to a stylish and comfortable interior that also includes the latest in technological equipment. Overall, these versatile vehicles come with a number of attractive features, such as the following:
- The Prius v intelligently uses its electric motor and gasoline engine in conjunction for optimal fuel efficiency. When stopping or slowing down, the Prius v turns off the gasoline engine to conserve fuel, resulting in fewer trips to the gas station and reduced emissions.
- The panoramic view moon-roof provides a lovely view of the sky and warm, natural lighting.
- Sliding/reclining rear seats can be configured in a variety of ways for maximal comfort and convenience. They also fold flat, giving you more room for taller passengers or just a bit of extra room to carry cargo.
- The driver’s seat has eight-way power adjustment capabilities to help you find the right position for that long trip.
- The backup camera displays the area behind your Prius, making it easier to judge your spatial relationship to objects and other cars in the vicinity when backing out of a spot or parking on the street.
- There is a ton of cargo space in the trunk to hold all your stuff—no less than 34.3 cu. ft. of room.
- Audio controls in the steering wheel allow you to make effortless adjustments to your musical soundtrack without having to fumble around and take your attention off the road.
- A trip information display screen gives you up-to-date info about your current and average MPG so you can always be sure you are maximizing efficiency.
- Touchscreen navigation gives you a useful tool for plotting your route. Voice guides help you get to where you need to go.
- Single LED headlights with low and high beams project a strong white light while using less energy than standard lights.
Working with us to find your new Prius v is a breeze. Start your search online or come on down to North Hollywood Toyota to view our inventory of Prius v vehicles in person! We’re one of the top Toyota Prius v dealers in Los Angeles, CA. We will help you get into the perfect Prius by providing a direct quote and giving you valuable information on leasing and financing options through a variety of available programs for qualifying buyers. Get preapproved for a loan online and learn more about selling your current car or trading it in for value towards a new one. Stop by the dealership or give us a call to schedule your test drive today!