Posted Sunday, Sep 10, 2017 by North Hollywood Toyota
Toyota makes great cars—there’s no argument about that. There is some debate, however, about which Toyota is the best vehicle on the Toyota dealership lot. Experts from U.S. News & World Report recently evaluated all of Toyota’s great products and came up with a list of the seven best Toyota vehicles.
1. Toyota Avalon – The Avalon gets almost a perfect score from the publication. Although the Avalon is not Toyota’s best seller, it may well be the company’s top performer. U.S. News & World Report gives the Avalon great reviews on its powerful, fuel-efficient engine; large, comfortable cabin; abundance of standard safety features; and more. Being a full-size car, it’s a little more expensive than other Toyotas but well worth the price.
2. 2018 Toyota Camry – The Camry is one of the most beloved vehicles in America, having built a stellar reputation for reliability and quality. The new Camry offers lots of great standard features, a fuel-sipping engine, and user-friendly infotainment options.
3. 2017 Toyota Highlander – The Highlander is an excellent mid-size SUV, offering lots of standard electronic safety features, such as automatic pre-collision braking. The Highlander offers plenty of room for cargo and friends in its spacious cabin and offers two fuel-efficient engine options.
4. 2017 Toyota Prius – The Prius—the first commercially successful hybrid—helped cement Toyota’s reputation as a green-friendly automaker. Over the years, Toyota has refined the utilitarian design of the early Priuses into a more upscale, comfortable vehicle. The new Prius offers great handling and ride quality, and lots of leg and head room in its cabin.
5. 2017 Toyota 86 – The 86 is a rebadged version of the Scion FR-S. When Toyota decided to shutter Scion, the automaker knew it still had some great car designs on its hands. Toyota brought over several of these designs, including that for the FR-S, now the 86. A dynamic sports car, the Toyota 86 offers great performance and handling; a light, agile body; and some excellent reliability reviews.
6. 2017 Toyota Sienna – Who says minivans can’t be fun? The Sienna is truly an enjoyable minivan, offering all-wheel drive, a powerful V6 engine, a plush, luxurious cabin, and much more. The Sienna offers more cargo space than any other vehicle in its class, and the rest of the cabin is spacious and accommodating.
7. Toyota Prius Prime – The Prius Prime is a plug-in hybrid version of the Prius that may jump-start that segment of the auto market the same way the Prius jump-started conventional hybrids. What’s great about the Prius Prime is that Toyota didn’t just stop with making a practical plug-in hybrid; the company also went the extra mile to make the Prime a truly great car. The vehicle provides a comfortable cabin, impressive safety ratings, and lots of standard features.
Toyota makes lots of great vehicles in every segment of the auto market, making it easy for consumers to find just the right automobile.
Car buyers in Southern California will want to check out North Hollywood Toyota. A Los Angeles Toyota dealership, North Hollywood Toyota has a wide selection of Toyota products, likely including just the right one for you.