North Hollywood Toyota, an established high-performance Toyota dealership in Greater Los Angeles since 1965 is seeking a Digital Marketing Associate. The position is to handle and bridge in-store traditional marketing and branding activities to online results. The right candidate will use, learn, engage and execute the latest in traditional and digital media; including search, social, websites and online tools.
This new position will require you to work well across departments at all levels along with 3rd party vendors and direct customers. The overall objectives are to improve overall web presence, reputation, engagements and leads to support and drive online sales.
This Digital Marketer Associate role offers the right applicant the opportunity to be in the middle of what drives a highly competitive retail company successful on and offline. The right applicant would have the opportunity to be involved and understand all facets of marketing and lead generation through both traditional and new digital media.
- Monitor online mentions
- Respond and resolve customer issues
- Capture and Promote online reviews
- In a fast pace retail environment, customer service issue may arise.
- Work directly with customers and various department to resolve issues
Social Media Management
- Facebook, Google+ Instagram, Twitter, and others.
- Youtube content generation.
- Put the company in best light on and offline.
- Collaborate with sales and management team to produce a wide range of relevant online and offline contents including sales specials.
- Monitor, Manage, and update website for optimizations to drive incremental traffic
- Maintain updated information
- Aid in execution of marketing campaigns across traditional and digital content hubs (website, blog, social media, email, etc.. )
- As the role evolves and defines, tasks may change to meet the current traditional and digital marketing needs.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent reading and writing skills
- Tech Savvy
- Customer Service Focus
- Social Media and Internet proficient is a must
- Work across departments, all management levels internally and 3rd party companies
- Valid Vehicle Sales License (Optional)
- Clean Driving Record (less than 2 points)
- 100% Drug Free
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- On the job training.
- Full-time position with benefits
- Fun, friendly, fast-paced work environment
- We are an equal-opportunity employer
CONTACT THE JOB POSTER
Automotive, Retail, Lead Generation.
Recent College Grad or early professionals
Digital Marketing, Marketing, Public Relations, Management, Social Media